Lawns add a beautiful look to your property and create a very green and fresh appearance in the outdoor spaces. But these features need regular care and maintenance. In addition to mowing, they also need to be de-weeded with regularity and fertilized and aerated too. One of the best ways to ensure that your residential turf gets the attention it needs is to hire experts like us for the job.
Scenic Lawns & Landscaping, Inc. is a unique full-service landscaping company that has been providing residential clients in and around Annapolis, Harwood, Edgewater, Arnold, Severna Park, Bowie, Baltimore, Crofton, Pasadena and Kent Island, with custom lawn maintenance services that are a class apart.
Custom Lawn Care Plans
Our expertise in this industry spans more than 40 years and in this time we have handled lawn care projects of all shapes and sizes across the region. Creating turf areas that are resilient and sustainable is something that we do in a professional and dedicated manner. Our team is here to help with all your lawn maintenance needs.
Many factors contribute to the health and vigor of residential lawns here in Maryland. What is the site environment? Is it shady? Are there pets contained on the lawn area? What are the soil conditions? This is just a few of the questions we ask when evaluating a lawn. We are mindful of the fact that there could be different types of soils and grasses on a property and the solutions we provide will always keep these aspects in view.
Lawn Care Program
We have developed a five step yearly program that has proven to keep your lawn looking lush and healthy throughout the year. We are licensed by the State of Maryland’s Department of Agriculture, and have been treating turf in a caring and responsible way for over 40 years.
- During the early spring months of March and April, our lawn care technicians will apply a slow release, balanced fertilizer, plus utilize pre-emergent weed control applications to reduce crabgrass and broadleaf weeds.
- In the late spring months of May and June, our lawn care technicians will apply a slow release, balanced fertilizer.
- In the summer months of July and August a member of our team will return again to inspect your lawn and, if weather conditions are optimal, will apply a broadleaf weed control and insecticide, tailored to solve your individual pest and weed problems.
- August through mid October is a good time to plan for the annual aeration and seeding of your lawn, so the new grass has time to get established well before the next summer’s months of heat and drought. To maintain your lawn through to the end of the growing season, we apply the final broadleaf weed control and a slow release, balanced fertilizer.
- The final applications of fertilizer and weed control are applied during the early winter months to encourage root development and control annual winter weeds.
For any more information regarding our expert lawn care services or for queries related to turf maintenance cost, feel free to contact Scenic Lawns & Landscaping, Inc. at 410-672-3200. We are the company that can provide the best solutions at the most competitive pricing. You can also use this Contact Us form to send us your project details and our experts will call you soon to discuss your requirements.